SNK Solicitors Limited has vast experience dealing with complex road traffic accidents, housing disrepair and litigation.
exceptional services focusing on the personal needs of each client
SNK Solicitors are based at Atlantic Business Centre in the heart of Altrincham. SNK Solicitors is a private limited company registered in England and Wales and authorised by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Sarah Singh is the Principal Solicitor and founder of SNK Solicitors. Sarah has experience of dealing with complex claims and litigation. Sarah completed her law degree at the University of Sheffield in 2008 before completing the Legal Practice Course at the BPP Law School in Manchester in 2011. She qualified as a Solicitor and was admitted to the Roll of Solicitors in August 2013.
Our Mission & Values
- Our clients come first
- Ensuring our clients interests are our focus and providing exceptional client care from beginning to end
- Striving to provide a tailored and individual service which meets each client’s needs
- Always aiming to make the experience of bringing a claim as smooth and easy as possible.
- Working tirelessly and efficiently to obtain maximum levels of compensation and achieve successful outcomes.
- Listening to our clients and are always being on hand to answer any questions
- Creating a client solicitor relationship our clients can trust.
- Understanding that the prospect of making a claim can sometimes seem daunting and ensuring our clients are at ease with the process so that they can get access to justice.
We put you first. Whether you’ve been in an accident on the road or at work, or are experiencing problems with housing disrepairs.
Why Choose SNK Solicitors
SNK Solicitors work on a No Win, No Fee basis and our testimonials reflect the high quality service we provide. We offer a common sense approach to legal problems and ensure you the client has a smooth and efficient journey, recovering the maximum compensation you are entitled to as quickly as possible.
Every Client Matters
We think it’s important that clients has a direct point of contact So we assign one handler to every client matter. This ensures that we get to provide you with the personal service you deserve, and that you get a great service.
Access to Justice
We believe everyone should have access to justice which is why we provide free consultations and no win no fee services.
What We Do
Complex and serious Injury
landlord and tenant
Wills and probate
Sarah Singh is the Principal Solicitor and founder of SNK Solicitors. She has experience of dealing with complex claims and litigation. Sarah completed her law degree at the University of Sheffield in 2008 before completing the Legal Practice Course at the BPP Law School in Manchester in 2011. She qualified as a Solicitor and was admitted to the Roll of Solicitors in August 2013.